- Use up to 4 virtual IDE drives for enhanced emulation
- Mounting an image on the physical IDE / SATA drives with advanced functionality, the binding
- Mounting an image in the local NTFS folders
- Get detailed information about the parameters of the physical and virtual drives
- Set up virtual drives: the drive letter change, DVD region, etc.
- Mount mdx, mds / mdf, iso, b5t, b6t, bwt, ccd, cdi, bin / cue, ape / cue, nrg, pdi, isz images on virtual drives
- Create or modify images using the Image Editor
- Record created images to disc
- Converting images from all supported formats to mdf / mds, mdx
- Creating your own images of a certain type (CD / DVD) with a choice of file system (ISO9660, ISO9660 + Joliet, UDF)
- Mastering boot disk or image
- Control Catalog
- Creating a. Iso, mds / mdf and mdx images for CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc
- Protecting images password
- Compress the image or partition into multiple files
- Errors interface in some languages ??(writing from right to left Arabic, Hebrew, etc.);
- Slow performance when working with images stored in the network, through the catalog of images;
- Failed to create images of some CD drives.
on your hardware id.
Like This Post ?
I am Ehsan ul Haq Paracha, a certified SEO Consultant, Pro Blogger, Computer Graphics Designer, Web Designer, an addicted Web Developer from Darya Khan, Dist. Bhakkar, Pakistan. Read More » Follow me on Facebook | Twitter