Significantly enhanced NavBar handling and DHTML menu support
* A new NavBar 'object' which can be dragged around as a single graphic
* Take any button design and quickly turn it into a horizontal or vertical NavBar
* Intelligent automatic button stretching so the button width adjusts as you edit the button text
* Option to have all buttons the same width or each to be as wide as the text label
* Ability to create an automatic NavBar with buttons linked to all pages of your website. The NavBar is updated as you add / remove pages
* Auto-highlighting of 'current page' NavBar buttons
* Support for DHTML sub-menus with various animation and transparency effects
New fly-out tools and buttonsFly-out tools and buttons present a simpler user interface, but with direct one-click access to a wider range of common functions. Many buttons now have a fly-out menu with related options. These buttons have been carefully designed so that you can still get to the main function with a single click of the button, but also very quickly access any of the additional options without any extra clicks.
Drag 'n' drop Widgets from the Designs Gallery, and a new Widget libraryNew sections in the Designs Gallery provide a wide range of 'widgets' which can be drag & dropped onto your website. The Widgets provide interactive website add-ons ranging from movie players, to e-commerce features (e.g. a 'Buy' button to sell goods or services from your website) forms, maps and lots more.
HTML snippets can be pasted directly into your document, with an automatic preview/placeholder created
Many website add-ons and widgets provide a snippet of HTML to embed into your page. Web Designer can now accept just pasting this snippet. What's more, it detects this is an HTML snippet and automatically creates a placeholder on the page, with a static preview of the snippet. Now it couldn't be easier to add snippets to your page, and you can position them anywhere on your web page.